When your gas appliances need to be serviced or repaired, you will probably want the work to be done as quickly as possible. But taking a shortcut to find an engineer can end up costing you more in the long run. Always check the Gas Safe Register.

Ensuring that the central heating systems are kept in good working order and fully compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements is of considerable importance to housing providers and landlords. In addition to the obvious imperative of resident health and safety, failure to ensure that properties have valid safety certificates may result in prosecution within a housing organisation and increased scrutiny by housing regulators.

Emergency Repair

Emergency no. 07590 440877

In case of an emergency, call our direct line to one of our mobile engineers who will be with you as soon as possible. On arrival, he will immediately assess the situation and if possible, carry out an immediate repair. Alternatively, you will be given a timescale and price for the work that needs to be carried out.

Our engineers are trusted and professional. You can rest assured that you will be in safe hands. We provide clear communication and will diagnose repairs clearly in order to provide cost effective work.


Tralee Heating Services provides a start-to-finish service, which begins with a consultation to advise you on the most appropriate system for both your property and budget. Our installation process is designed to be as less disruptive as possible and adheres to all health and safety regulations.

On completion, our technicians ensure that individuals understand how to operate their new central heating system effectively and confidently.

Safety Tests

Landlord Certificates

UK landlords who rent properties with gas or oil appliances (boilers, cookers, fires, water heaters and aga/rayburn) must have an annual safety check conducted by a Gas Safe engineer. If you are unsure whether the Gas Safety Regulations Act (1998) applies to you, you can find out on the government’s Health And Safety Executive (HSE) website.

Gas Saftey Checks

If you are a landlord however, it is very likely that these laws do apply to you. You must keep a record of each appliance safety check for a minimum of two years and supply new tenants with a copy of the certificate before they move in and within 28 days of completing a new check.

Home Owners Certificates

It is in your own interest to keep your appliance(s) serviced and certified so that they function at their maximum efficiency and, more importantly, for your own safety and peace of mind. Think of servicing your appliances as taking your car in for an MOT.


At Tralee Heating Services, we are Gas Safe registered installers. We can confidently handle any commercial appliance installation, safely and efficiently, so you can get on with running your business. Our engineers have the experience and the expertise to undertake commercial gas and oil installations in Argyll and across the West Highlands and Islands. We have worked with local businesses, colleges, schools, industrial businesses and local councils to date, and we hope to be working with you next.

Call us on 07590 440877 for your no obligation quotation.

Holiday Parks

Our sister company is Tralee Bay Holidays and we specialise in holiday parks and can deal with any problems with speed and expertise. Our engineers have an in-depth knowledge of both holiday homes and privately owned caravans and lodges.


Our Customer Stories

Request Service Today!

Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat.

Duis ac turpis. Mauris fermentum dictum magna. Sed laoreet
aliquam leo. Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum.